Asia-USA business forum to explore job-creating partnerships, global innovations, investor opportunities
Heads of China’s new arena football league, domestic and global business leaders among SAUPO speakers
KENNESAW, Ga. (Mar 29, 2017) — Owners of the league that introduced American-style arena football to China will punt to investors at the 2017 Symposium on ASIA-USA Partnership Opportunities (SAUPO), the country’s largest Asian business conference. They will join nearly 50 government officials, scholars and corporate decision-makers from North America, Asia, Europe and Africa who will speak about partnership opportunities and the latest global trends in technology, education, entertainment, media, and health care.
The daylong SAUPO, organized by the Asian Studies Program at Kennesaw State University since 2011, provides opportunities for information exchange, network building, global visibility and investment to and from Asia. The symposium is expected to attract more than 350 participants. Click here for a detailed agenda.
Among those featured at this year’s SAUPO:
- Martin Judge Jr., chairman and founder; and David Niu, president, China Arena Football League
- Daniel Forsman, president and CEO, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
- Stan Shengqi Wang, managing partner, Tenfunder Investment Group (China)
- Brad Taylor, vice president, national accounts, The Coca Cola Company
- Jim Jiannong Quian, president, Fosun Group; and chairman, Club Med Holding
- Rick Cole, senior vice president, international technology and operations, Turner Broadcasting
Friday, April 14, 2017, 8 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Loews Atlanta Hotel, 1065 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309