Kennesaw State online degree programs ranked among top in nation for affordability
OnlineU.org named several of the University’s online programs as most affordable
KENNESAW, Ga. (Aug 31, 2016) — Kennesaw State University’s online degree programs have earned top recognition in the “2016 Most Affordable Online Colleges & Degrees” ranking from OnlineU.org, a free and comprehensive guide to the nation’s online colleges.
Overall, Kennesaw State ranked nationally in several discipline areas, each of which offers a variety of online degree programs:
- No. 7 – Most Affordable Online Colleges for Engineering degrees – ranked for four degree programs
- No. 16 – Most Affordable Online Colleges for Education degrees – ranked for master’s, doctoral and certificate programs
- No. 22 – Most Affordable Online Colleges for Teaching degrees – ranked for master’s and certificate programs
Specific online degrees and their rankings, among individual degree categories, include:
- No. 1 – Civil Engineering (master’s)
- No. 1 – Industrial Engineering Technology (bachelor’s)
- No. 2 – Systems Engineering (master’s)
- No. 2 – Software Engineering (master’s)
- No. 10 – Business Administration in Marketing (bachelor’s)
The annual ranking by OnlineU.org designated the top 25 nonprofit colleges and universities throughout the U.S. in 25 program categories. All of the ranked schools offer at least 10 fully online degrees across multiple subjects, with annual tuition a key factor in the ranking.
In 2015, OnlineU.org ranked Kennesaw State 13th in the nation as a “Best Value Online College.”
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University offers close to 200 undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to its more than 41,000 students. With 11 colleges on two metro Atlanta campuses, Kennesaw State is a member of the University System of Georgia and the second-largest university in the state. The university’s vibrant campus culture, diverse population, strong global ties and entrepreneurial spirit draw students from throughout the region and from 126 countries across the globe. Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2), placing it among an elite group of only 6 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with an R1 or R2 status. For more information, visit kennesaw.edu.