Secrets to Lower College Costs (audio)
Outside of purchasing a home, it is likely the biggest expense most people ever have. It’s…
Georgia (Aug 2, 2013) —
Link To Articlehttp://www.gpb.org/blogs/georgia-works/2013/08/01/secrets-to-lower-college-costs-audio
Outside of purchasing a home, it is likely the biggest expense most people ever have. It’s the cost of college.
Consider these facts:
- The average total cost for a student earning a four-year degree is now more than $100,000.
- The rate of inflation for college education is now higher than it is for health care.
- College debt is now more than credit card debt in the U.S.
This week on Georgia Works radio we tackle the costs of college:
- Hear from the publisher a popular website that specializes in ways to save and pay for college
- Learn about a new degree from one of America’s top schools for only $7,000
- Find out how one Georgia College’s new payment plan can save students thousands
All of this and more, listen to Georgia Works radio
A leader in innovative teaching and learning, Kennesaw State University offers undergraduate, graduate and doctoral degrees to its nearly 43,000 students. With 11 colleges on two metro Atlanta campuses, Kennesaw State is a member of the University System of Georgia. The university’s vibrant campus culture, diverse population, strong global ties and entrepreneurial spirit draw students from throughout the country and the world. Kennesaw State is a Carnegie-designated doctoral research institution (R2), placing it among an elite group of only 6 percent of U.S. colleges and universities with an R1 or R2 status. For more information, visit kennesaw.edu.