Featured Stories+More Stories
- Michael Whitman to lead Institute for Cybersecurity Workforce Development
- Written by Whitten | Student Summer School Success
- Kennesaw State to Unveil New Branding
- Wisely: A KSU News Blog | Dyslexia: The Elephant in the Room
- Zach Seabaugh to Perform Football Postgame Concert
Wise・ly : A KSU News Blog
One more screening should be added to that list, says Nora Schlesinger, a Kennesaw State researcher and literacy educator. That is dyslexia, a learning disorder that involves difficulty in processing individual sounds, making letter sound connections, and learning to read.